https://meta-findny.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/color-300x138.png 0 0 Michael Heineman https://meta-findny.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/color-300x138.png Michael Heineman2017-11-09 19:00:502018-01-29 18:48:58Manager Casting
Job Status: Open
No of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: November 9, 2017
Expiry Date: December 31, 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Any
Years of Experience: 5
Salary Type: Negotiable
Apply on this job
How to Apply ?
Job Summary: The Melt Shop Manager of Casting is responsible for all aspects of the steel casting operations. This includes all areas of safety, quality and production. The Manger of Casting oversees all aspects of the operations to ensure that production goals are met in a safe and efficient manner. Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that supervisors and all Caster employees are trained to perform their duties in compliance to Health and Safety policy and program requirements.
- Implement and monitor the adherence to all Environmental standards and requirements.
- Develops and mentors Turn Supervisors to ensure technical standards and work instructions to insure product quality and NPS requirements are achieved.
- Responsible to ensure that operators are trained in standard operating practices and that they are following them by performing audits. Ensures the compliance to NPS and Quality system requirements.
- Provides communication between Management and Supervisors to ensure that important information is communicated to all employees.
- Creates the environment to ensure that employee issues are heard and addressed.
- Responsible for communications with Maintenance Department to ensure safe and efficient equipment performance.
- Communicates effectively and timely with Melting Manger and other Melt Shop management to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved.
- Focus area on Continuous Improvement projects and tracking of all area KPI’s.
- Ability to managing supervisors and an hourly union workforce.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Enable team members to achieve maximum potential through coaching, training and mentoring.
- Ability to control costs without sacrificing safety, quality or productivity.
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with all Company, Business, Ethics, and other Human Resource Polices.